Martin Wong Photo Presets - Portrait Smart Preset Vol 1
Introducing the Portrait Smart Preset Vol 1! This Lightroom preset pack is perfect for portrait photographers looking to enhance their images with ease. With 10 presets included, this pack covers a range of styles from natural to dramatic and includes a slider to easily adjust presets' effects.
These smart presets utilize Adobe's AI subject selection tool to make changes to the photos BASED on the photos’ content, which means you would get different tailored results for every different photo even when you are using the same preset.
Installation is a breeze, making it easy for photographers of all levels to achieve professional results.
Portrait Smart Preset Vol 1 can be used with Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC on computer and on the Lightroom mobile app.
Licensee agrees that all Files purchased and downloaded from MartinWongPhoto.com are only for personal use.
Licensee agrees that purchased and downloaded Files are NOT permitted for Resale or Commercial Use.
Import presets into Adobe Lightroom CC
1. Open the Presets panel, then click the three-dot icon and choose Import Presets.
[Alternatively, you can import presets from the Menu bar by choosing File > Import Profiles & Presets.]
2. In your Finder (MacOS) or Explorer window (Windows), navigate to the preset zip.
[You can select and import the ZIP file of presets into Lightroom without unzipping them.]
3. Click the Import button in your Finder or Explorer window.
You now see the imported presets in the Presets panel.
Import presets into Adobe Lightroom Classic
1. Open Lightroom Classic and go to the Develop module.
2. On the left panel, look for the Presets panel and click the small + icon next to it, and select "Import Presets..."
3. In your Finder (MacOS) or Explorer window (Windows), navigate to the preset zip. [You can select and import the ZIP file of presets into Lightroom without unzipping them.]
4. Click the Import button in your Finder or Explorer window. You now see the imported presets in the Presets panel.
Note: Any preset that you import into Lightroom on a computer automatically syncs to Lightroom on your mobile devices too,
so you can apply the same presets to photos no matter where you are.